Batch stuck in Posting, Receiving, Busy, Marked, Locked, or Edited status
In Great Plains v9 sometimes a batch is held in either Posting, Receiving, Busy, Marked, Locked or Edited status. The most common reason for this is that the batch got interupted during posting or if a user marked the batch for posting but didn’t post it.
Resolution relies in the backend. You need to unlock the batch by performing the following steps:
Please make sure to always create a backup before executing anything in the backend
1. Verify the DYNAMICS.SY00800 & DYNAMICS.SY00801 tables to see if the batch is in there. If that’s the case write down the username
2. Delete the username from the DYNAMICS.ACTIVTY User Activity table
3. Delete the batch from the DYNAMICS.SY00800 & DYNAMICS.SY00801 tables
4. Run the following query against your company database:UPDATE SY00500 SET MKDTOPST=0, BCHSTTUS=0 where BACHNUMB='YOURBATCHNUMBERHERE'
5. You should now be able to post the batch